Question by Betty: Baby Nursery?
When did you start your nursery? I’m 28 weeks and haven’t started yet! Anyone have good ideas to work with? Which idea do you think is best for a baby girl?:
1) cheery soft yellow walls with pink bedding and accessories
2) soft blue sky with clouds
3) bright, energizing colors and patterns (modernish)
4) peaceful/serene: soft pastels, mosquito net over crib, lacey, etc.
5) a big mural (i.e.: nursery rhyme “the cat and the fiddle”)
6) alpahabet or number theme
Room is a fair size, dark wooden floors, large window with view of backyard…. not sure if I should go soft and peaceful or bold, bright, and stimulating… and do you need educational stuff on the walls this early in the game? Any ideas would be fantastic!
Answer by kinkybunny
i love #1 it would be so relaxing for both of you
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!