How To Assemble a First Aid Kit For Cats
There will be times when you can’t get your cat to the veterinarian right away, or her condition might warrant emergency first aid treatment before the trip. Be prepared, with your Feline First Aid Kit.
1. Assemble the following supplies in a box with a secure lid. Keep the box near your cat food supplies in case you need to find it in a hurry.
2. Tweezers, preferably very sharp pointed.
3. Rectal thermometer. The digital variety is preferable because it is more readily read.
4. Small scissors, preferably with blunt ends. (For cutting hair, bandages, tape.)
5. Sterile gauze pads, rolled sterile gauze, white surgical tape.