Question by Dreamer: How many does your dog have?
Alright my fellow over-accommodating pet owners! Time to confess: how many of each of the following items does your dog own/have? (Feel free to add any relevant details, such as various colors or fabrics they come in, or whatever else.)
4. Functional Clothing
5. Decorative Clothing
6. Holiday Costumes
7. Hair Accessories
9. Travel or “Diaper” Bags
10. Toys (Estimate)
11. Items in Your Car
12. Items in Your Purse
13. Drawers/Boxes/Storage Areas in Your House
14. Carriers/Car Seats/Seatbelts
15. Types of Food/Treats
We all know you spoil your babies, now tell us exactly how much. 🙂
1. 3 Regular Sets & 1 Holiday Set
2. 3 Sets
3. 1 in my room, 2 at my work, 1 in my car
4. 1 Sweater and 1 Coat each, rarely used
6. Cowboy and Devil for Halloween
9. 1 travel bag
10. 1 large toybox and 1 small toybox full
11. Potty bags and extra water
12. Usually spare leashes
13. 1 large plastic drawer, several cupboards, freezer space, toyboxes
14. 1 shared crate in the back seat
15. 2 types of food (raw and Wellness dry), 3-4 types of treats at a time.
LoL, I did forget grooming supplies. 😛 Make that #16! For me it’s 2 or 3 brushes, a comb, some baby wipes, 4 types of shampoo, spray on conditioners and perfume sprays, nail clippers… well, I’m a groomer, so what can you expect ? 😛
Starlight- LOL don’t get me started on my cats! They have their own collars, drawers, toyboxes, beds, travel stuff, almost as many toys as the dogs (maybe more, I don’t know, I’d have to dig them out from under all my furniture), several sets of bowls and litterboxes…
And of course all my pets share my bed, couch, car, and food…
Answer by A Brighter Star
1. Collars/Leashes/Harnesses: 4
2. Bowls: 4
3. Beds: 5
4. Functional Clothing: 6
5. Decorative Clothing: 2
6. Holiday Costumes: 2
7. Hair Accessories: 1
8. Jewelry/Bandanas: 3
9. Travel or Diaper Bags: 7, a different one everyday of the week.
10. Toys: 12
11: Items in Your Car: I’m to young to even drive. But 0 in my moms car.
12. Items in Your Purse: 2, I always carry around her chewbone and a babys shoe that she loves.
13. Drawers/Boxes/Storage Areas in Your House: 4
14. Carriers/Car Seats/Seatbelts: 3
15. Types of Food/Treats: 7
I know it’s a lot. And especially the fact that she’s a CHIHUAHUA! Good Day, Bud.
PS – I will star your question for Best Answer…
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!