Question by Nicole: Need help with christmas list !!?
Im looking for things to keep kids busy but at the same time have fun. Im looking for the following things:
1) Family board games or dvd games
2) card games
3) great ds games for girls
4) great ds games for boys
5) ideas for puzzles that kids and teens would like (cats,flowers,dolphins,etc.)
6) perfect stocking stuffers for teens and children
7) small name brand items that kids and teens would like
8) Great family or horror movies (dosent have to be newer, what ever you think of works)
9) Cds (we dont like disney artists)
10) travel games
11) Books for teens and kids (you can name your favorites)
12) accessories that girls like, please be specfic if you can
13) others that come to mind
By the way this is for boys and girls. Thank you for your help!
Answer by kategg
1. Target and Wal-Mart are having a great sale on some board games and DVDs this weekend.
2. Same as 1, or another fun idea would be to go on Shutterfly.com and you can customize a deck of cards with whatever picture you want. You could put a picture of them on their deck of cards.
3. My little sisters love games like My Littlest Pet Shop, Cooking Mama, fashion designer games.
4. Mario Kart, racing games.
5. You can also make customized puzzles on Shutterfly.com with whatever photo you choose.
6. For teens: Lip gloss, gift cards, shaving cream and razors, chocolate, digital photo key chain.
For girls: Hair accessories, nail polish, lip gloss, candy, bubble bath.
For boys: Gift cards, beanie hats, belts.
For all: underwear, socks, body wash, shampoo, new toothbrushes.
7. All tops are buy one get one 50% off at Hollister right now. Their website is Hollisterco.com. Check out their clearance!
8. Up, Winn Dixie, Marley & Me, Elf, Saw movies, etc.
9. This all depends on what kind of music they’re into. The NOW That’s What I Call Music CDs usually go over well.
10. Any handheld game like Sudoku, Yahtzee, etc.
11. Shel Silversteen books are always great, kids love those. I always check out Barnes and Noble because they have everything!
12. I like sparkly bobby pins, you can pick up two of them for around $ 2 or $ 3 at Wal-Mart. Any sort of headbands, Bumpits, colorful clips, basic elastic ponytails, any other sort of fun piece to throw in with a hairdo.
13. No-sew fleece tie blankets. Easy to make and fairly cheap! Picture frames, scrapbook kits, bedroom accessories, new bedding sets, games that you plug into the tv (only about $ 15), cozy slippers, new bathrobes,
Add your own answer in the comments!