Rancho Santa Fe Personal Injury Lawyer?s Top Ten Lame Excuses for Being in a Personal Injury Auto Accident
1. These things happen, dude.
2. Maybe he’s not even hurt.
3. This was probably one of those set up things. That’s it.
4. Why aren’t you asking him these questions?
5. The car damage tells the whole story. He backed into me.
6. He ran the red light too?
7. The tree blocked my view.
8. How was I to know I would start skidding when I hit that water?
9. I figured the faster I went through the fog, the sooner I’d be out of it.
10. I’m innocent, man. Totally.
By the way, we don’t endorse the use of any of these bogus excuses. So here are ten useful tips of advice from a personal injury lawyer to follow if you have been in an accident. You can also learn more about how to handle a