Question by ミクのマーマレード: What should I wear the first day of college?(outfit combos)?
Okay, so I am going for Marketing Management.
I do want to make a good first impression, but I don’t want to look as if I am trying to hard. Also I want to be myself and show off my own style, which is punk.
I have blue hair. I was thinking about wearing one of the following outfits.
1. A brown with tan accents shirt, short tan skirt, black choker, and matching accessories, a black with brown streaks wig, and black and tan kitten heel platforms.
2. Blue shirt(same tone as my hair) Tripp pants with blue accents and a few matching accessories, black sneakers.
3. A red and black plaid corset, long black pants, and a matching mini purse, blacl sneakers. black wig.
4. Black and burgundy-ish corset, matching gloves, and black Tripp pants.
5. Blue jeans, a coral Baby fat shirt with a about three different colored accents, short scarf(the ones that are more like ties) that matches a color of one of the accents on my shirt, sneakers.
If you can mix up those clothing items that I listed above to make a cute outfit, I’d love it.
Answer by captb007
Wear a see-through blouse and no bra. Your professor will be trying to sneak peaks at your little titties and you will be guaranteed an A.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!